GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, October 5

Hmmmm.....

People who find their way to my blog via a google search interest me greatly. The hit I get the most is looking for "a day when everything went wrong". Sadly that post is not one of my best. It wasn't even the worst day I have had in the last year. Though I remember feeling completely overwhelmed and frustrated at the time I blogged.

That this particular post is googled so often has made me contemplative. There are some horrendous days in our lives. The Fridays (as Elder Wirthlin called them) will come. Tonight I am going to be grateful that my "Friday" was an exploding bottle of perrier, a few drops of blood on the floor, a couple of trips up and down the stairs, and a backhanded compliment about my hair.

5 comments:

Rae said...

I am glad that anonymous loves to read my blog...It would help if I knew who you were.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. It was me. Jeremy Norton Young. I livejournal - I don't blog. I screwed up with the controls.

But I love reading your blog anyway.

Rae said...

Jeremy my my friend! Welcome. I read yours too...I am your anonymous commenter on your live journal. I loved the version of Hell... Hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I love both of your blog/journal things. That would be me...the infamous Tiana....hee hee!

Rae said...

Tiana...my sister....yay!!There is a little circle below that says other instead of Anonymous...you can put your name there so I know who you are. Just a thought.