GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, October 9

Mornings....

I am not a real energetic person in the mornings. I am not one to jump out of bed ready and rarin' to go. It is never going to happen. I’ll admit that I love the morning; there is something peaceful in knowing that so far your day has no mistakes in it. The look and smell of morning is amazing; I love sleeping with my window open in the fall so I can wake up to the smell of crisp mornings. But getting going early is not in me. I like to wake up slowly. I plan my wardrobe from my bed. What is the point of getting up if you don’t know what you are going to wear? Once out of bed there is a nice hot shower and puttering around the house in the morning quiet before I am off to the office. All of this is done at leisurely pace, of course. Once at work I struggle, I know that come afternoon I will work like a mad woman, but until then I can’t seem to focus. I can’t seem to concentrate. This morning I am supposed to be working on a presentation for Wednesday. Instead I am staring at the screen of my computer drawing a complete blank.

Well back to the struggle……

No comments: