GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, July 17

BTT #10

btt button

Another question inspired by the Bunch of Grapes on Martha’s Vineyard having burned down on the Fourth of July.

Do you buy books while on vacation/holiday?
Do you have favorite bookstores that you only get to visit while away on a trip? What/Where are they?
Books are my souvenirs. You know how some people collect shot glasses, or spoons or fridge magnets? Well I collect books. Every time I visit a new place, or a museum or a monument, I buy a book. It is usually something that I want to continue to learn about. It started with my visits to the Smithsonian Museums; there is so much that can be learned. But the tradition has taken hold and every vacation finds a new book on my shelf. Sometimes I cave and buy a novel to read on a plane or something, but usually it is a non-fiction book about what ever site I am visiting.
As I said in my last BTT, the only place of books that I go to visit is the Orem Public Library when I have time on a visit home, and that is a rarity.

No comments: