GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, July 8

SCATTERGORIES...

My friend Sarah sent me this one almost a year ago and I thought "Hey that looks fun!"

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
(they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!)

What is your name? Rachel

4 letter word: Read (how appropriate)

Vehicle: Rolls Royce

City: Reykjavik

Boy Name: Ralph (Hi Big Brother!)
(Not your name)

Girl Name: Ruth
(Not your name)

Alcoholic drink: Rum and Coke

Occupation: Receptionist (man I loved that job!)

Something you wear: Ring (singular....I only wear my CTR ring that my mother bought me right after my mission.)

Celebrity: Robert Pattinson (I couldn't help it...LOL! Had to have Twilight in the post somewhere....Hee Hee Hee)

Food: Reeces Pieces

Something found in a bathroom: Rugs

Reason for Being Late: Ran into an old friend

Cartoon Character: Roger Rabbit

Something You Shout: RUN Forrest RUN!

No comments: