GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, July 31

BTT #12

Oh how to concentrate......
I leave for NY tomorrow morning at 3:30am. I can hardly wait. I am so looking forward to the trip. Though, there will probably be very little sleep.

btt button

I had a couple of people (Readerville and Nithin) leave me suggestions in response to last week’s post on Beginnings, but this one was already on its way! I mean, it was the obvious next question….
What are your favourite final sentences from books? Is there a book that you liked specially because of its last sentence? Or a book, perhaps that you didn’t like but still remember simply because of the last line?
I must admit, I can't think of a single last sentence from a book. There are very few exact quotes that I remember from books at all. I think that is why I can re-read books. My bad memory is actually a blessing in this instance. I usually only remember the basic story/plot line so I every time I read my favorite books I get to enjoy the writing all over again. :)

No comments: