GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, July 18

I *heart* Amazon..........

Yes that is totally tongue in cheek. Take a deep breath.

But these came today:There are some days that having presents delivered make up for all the crud that is going on.

Plus, this means I get to go back to working on my quilts. I am so excited I could pull off a molly Mormon squeal just about now. I have 3 quilts on deck.....THREE! Well 3 and two blocks for a communal quilt which I am helping with. I can't wait to get home. Can you guess what I am doing with my Friday night?

Yes, not only am I a book nerd (or whore, depending on who you are speaking to...Thanks Boo!) but I like to quilt. If only I wasn't allergic to cats,then I could be the quintessential old maid. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have a cat and read but don't sew so I think we both must be wannabe old maids :)

Julia said...

Would love to see your finish quilt projects or quilt in project :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

If you had cats they would have to ferile. (sp)

Joy said...

I quilt, I read, I'm super allergic to cats too.