GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, February 10

Back track.....

So a long time ago I got tagged and never followed up. So here you go. It is nothing monumental and those who know me probably know all of the answers. Lol!


Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Receptionist
2) Medical Receptionist
3)Customer Service Rep
4) Stand in Mommy

Four Places I've Lived:
1) Akron, Ohio
2) Hampton, NH
3) Rhyadh, Saudi Arabia
4) Provo, Utah

Four Movies I'd Watch Again:
1) Something New
2) Anne of Green Gables
3) Better Off Dead
4) The Family Stone

Four TV Shows I love to Watch:
1) Gilmore Girls
2) Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3) Will and Grace
4) House

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1) Cheese Enchiladas
2) Chips of any sort
3) Hummus
4) Steak

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1) At home, Reading a book
2) On a beach some place warm, Reading a book
3) In the mountains somewhere, Reading a book
4) Greece
(I had to break up the trend, though to be honest I'd probably have a book in my purse)


So there you go. Unfortunately by tomorrow morning all of those answers will have changed. I am flighty and fickle. Lol!

No comments: