GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, February 12

Snow!!

Yeah.....It started snowing yesterday. And now there is about a foot of snow. It is gorgeous. The words "Its a Marshmellow world in the winter when the snow starts to cover the ground......" are skipping through my head. Though I realize that no one else knows this song. That is okay. Today I get to enjoy the Beauty that surrounds em with out having to deal with the cold that is there. Church was cancelled......Meaning I can stay inside in my pajamas all day long......I can sit in my bay window and just watch the wintery world.....I am so excited.


oops....Passage of time.

It is now Monday and my reflections of yesterday are as follows:

1) Snow is Beautiful.

2) 6 girls in one house is a lot

3) Snow is cold

4) 3 Movies in less then 24 hours is also alot

5) Tension is high when there are that many females in that small of a space.

6) I live with some great girls..............they are definatly individuals.

7) My roommates are really good cooks

8) I eat alot when I have nothing else to do

9) My roommates and I are rarely home all at the same time.

10) When we are home together it is never for this long of a period

11) After having nothing to do for that long...I was itching to get back to work!

So this is what I learned this weekend. I now have a different view on a few things. Good but different.

No comments: