GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, February 1

Up late.....In Early

So last night was yet another stupid idea on my part. I tried the new Black Cherry and Vanilla Coke. Fortunately, I liked it. Unfortunately, I had it at around 8 pm and I drank all 20 ounces. Do you know what this means? Well to immune people, like my roommate Kate, it means absolutely nothing. But to those of us a little more susceptible to caffeine, it means a very long night. So I was up late, and then up early for work today. On a good note my hair is straight. And I got to talk to one of my older brothers for a bit. Other then that it was surf the net until I was finally tired. Then up at 6 for work, where I have 30 minutes to kill. No one has their blog up so I am stuck trying to figure out a blog topic for myself. The inspiration is not coming. I am sure I will have one later. Like, maybe, I will finally get around to responding to the tag from a couple of weeks ago. Maybe at lunch.

No comments: