GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, May 1

BTT

btt button

Quick! It’s an emergency! You just got an urgent call about a family emergency and had to rush to the airport with barely time to grab your wallet and your passport. But now, you’re stuck at the airport with nothing to read. What do you do??

And, no, you did NOT have time to grab your bookbag, or the book next to your bed. You were . . . grocery shopping when you got the call and have nothing with you but your wallet and your passport (which you fortuitously brought with you in case they asked for ID in the ethnic food aisle). This is hypothetical, remember….



In reality, we all know that this is not a possibility. I travel with a backpack that includes 2 (if not 3 or 4) books at any given time.

But if this were the case I would definitely be hitting up the airport book stores trying to find something to read. You know I would find more then one (usually 3 or 4) and then I would have to buy one of those horrible bags that they sell so I would have something to carry everything in. Then would come the dilemma of me having an extra carry-on....
*sigh* Heaven forbid this ever from happening. Lol!

No comments: