GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, May 12

A case of the Mondays.....

There is nothing really to write about today.
  • I am tired (btw, I have been dubbed with the Alien Name "Too Tired" affectionately shortened from "Too Tired To Think Straight Due To Staying Up Late To Read" Thanks TM's)
  • I am moody
  • It is still raining, which I love, but it is causing leaking at the new house which will require me to move my furniture in my bedroom so the landlord/roommate can check the walls.
  • Mom cried at her Mother's day gift. Mission Accomplished. :)
  • I spent quite a bit of time putting together a blog entry, but haven't had the chance to finish it. Look for it in the future.
  • I am going home soon....I have to do laundry, clean my room and move the aforementioned furniture for the roommate.
Happy Monday Y'all


No comments: