GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, May 8

BTT

btt button

  • Writing guides, grammar books, punctuation how-tos . . . do you read them? Not read them? How many writing books, grammar books, dictionaries–if any–do you have in your library?


Everyone knows I read just about anything....but this? Well, if you could get me a book on the history of writing, grammar and punctuation I might be down for it. Otherwise this is not something I pick up in my spare time. LOL!

(I will admit to own 2 maybe 3 dictionaries though. you never know when you are going to need a definition.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend "Eat, Shoots & Leaves" by Lynne Truss. Punctuation anecdotes of a hilarious nature. I think I posted thoughts on my blog - it's in the archives.

I'm with you on the caffeine today. Finished The Host at 4:48 am.

tiffany
otherwise known as "mira lamia" from TMs
:)

Rae said...

Thanks Tiff, I will have to try that one. Is it anything like Why Do Men have Nipples I will love it. LOL

and just to reiterate, great review on The Host!