GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, January 13

I haven't really written anything in days. Yesterdays post was written one night last week. I have not been in the mood to write......That and I have been crazy busy. I miss the lazy days. I don't think they will return anytime soon. I am not complaining. I like being busy....but I miss the days where I would get to go home and do the things I needed....like cleaning or laundry. Instead of putting it off until it is a..."this has to be done tonight" moment. My pictures finally arrived from Utah. Only took a year for my sister-in-law to get them in the mail. But they arrived in one piece. No broken glass any where. Unfortunately I have not had the time to 1) take down the Christmas decorations nor 2) hang the Vettrianos that arrives. It looks like sometime between the hours of 2 am and 9 am tomorrow are available. I want to do it then. My roommates have planned a BBQ for tomorrow afternoon(yes I know it is January but it is going to be 60 degrees...) and I want the pictures hanging by then. Plus if they are hanging it is one less thing on my bedroom floor, which currently looks like a disaster of immense proportions. I feel kind of like the young boy who wrote the president asking for federal disaster relief.......Lol!

As you can see my thoughts are scattered. They seem unable to stay steady on a specific thought these days. That is okay......Usually when they do, they are not as happy as I want then to be. Therefore we will flit for awhile. Lol!

Oh By the way,

It is official.......I have been in this fabulous state a year. I made it through the first year. I did not cave and go home......phone calls to the kids are weekly(as opposed to daily like it used to be)........I have convinced the family that this is permanent. That is quite an accomplishment for me. So that was my official pat on the back. Lol!

No comments: