GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, January 17

Some times we never learn

I hate not feeling well. Unfortunately this is my own damn fault. (pardon the cursing) I have not taken care of myself this year. I know that I am to take things slow and to rest frequently. I know that I need to eat healthy and be careful when it comes to certain activities. I know that when I have been frequently active I need to rest and take it easy for a couple of days. But I finally got a chance to live and baby I was doing just that. I was living and playing and enjoying. Without frequent check ups with my doctor I have not kept an eye on my thyroid or iron levels. And they are now crashing. At least that is what I am telling myself. The fatigue is back......I am sleeping all of the time. Short naps here and there through out the days.......days where I don't go to church and sleep till 4......days where I call in sick to work and sleep all day and then all night.....and am still tired the next day.......Frequent bloody noses......pressure in my chest from fatigue.......weakness.....dizziness......scrambled thought processes. It is all the same as 5 years ago. I hate it. But this is what I get. So now I get to go to a new Doctor and explain what is going on. My family doctor is back in Utah and therefore I have to get a new one. Thursday she will run blood tests, listen to me breathe, check my weight, and tell me she'll call in a few days. Then they will make me come back in and tell me what my options are. I get to take a pill.....or not take a pill......if my iron levels are low enough they will put me on an IV once a week for a month. I hate this.....
I wish I was normal......that I had the energy to do everything....I hate weakness.........
I have probably repeated myself 10 times so I had better go. It is nap time.

No comments: