GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, March 7

Content...

I AM CONTENT

Work is steady. Okay, Okay, okay I get a little stressed when I have 3 projects and they are not done and I want to go for sushi at lunch and my boss is working through the lunch hour just to get her projects done, and then to top it off I take an extra half hour.... Then I am no fun and can be considered not nice. As a matter of fact...I have decided I don't handle stress all that well. I hate it. Sit back, let me go at my own pace and it will get done with in your time limit....give me 6 things to do all at the same time with out giving me an order of priority and tell me they all have to be done and I could possible get upset. Especially when you are sitting there watching me work....I hate having people watch me work. It takes a lot of concentration for me to multi task...therefore I
get snippy with those that talk to me. I like to be left alone to get it done. But that is not what I am talking about…..

I AM CONTENT

I have spoken to my family…listened to the words and let them slide right off. Okay it might have taken a day or two to get over it. And maybe tomorrow it will start all over again. But today….

I AM CONTENT

I have talked to various friends and life is moving along really well for so many of them. Old friends are having baby number 2; new friends are starting new relationships together, other friends are enjoying new jobs….life is good.

I AM CONTENT.

I am not overly happy about anything. There are things causing me to smile. There is beauty all around me. New friends are appearing. Old friends are re-appearing. The world around me is starting to thaw and blossom. The wind blows fierce and fresh. Life is good.

I AM CONTENT

No comments: