GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, March 6

Discontinued......

The Fault is mine. I was not careful enough with my possessions. My favorite headphones, the beloved and dear headphones I have had for months, are now no longer. There was an incident whilst I was stocking the kitchen at work. Unfortunately, they are irreplaceable. They have been discontinued. There was much angst and frustration while in the Sony store, all carefully kept inside as I knew it was not the fault of the very nice salesman. Therefore, I had to pick out a new pair. I do not like them; they do not fit the same way. They are not as comfortable. They are not what I wanted. I am sad… I will adjust.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Shall I remind people not to hate you for your drama? lol. Yes. I'm sure you'll live but I do feel your pain. XO