GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, March 26

The Moods....

I was looking back over previous posts and I realized I tend to write when I am in a contemplative mood. I was in one just a few weeks ago....I thought the lull would be longer but it wasn't. I am not helping by the things that I am reading. I just finished Tony Parson’s book Man and Wife. His first book left me in a mood for days. I am not sure why I thought this one would be different. As a follow up I read Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom this afternoon. Both books made me take a look at the world around me and realize that we are all searching for something in this life. My friend Cam calls it connection. Others have told me it is peace. Some say it is acceptance. I think these are all pieces of the same. I think it is all connected to love. Or should I say our own perceptions of love. I have recently realized what I was searching for, I doubt its possibility. No it is not love and marriage and all of those things, though I am looking for those things at some point. Regardless now that I recognize the futility I must change my thinking and search for things that can actually be good for me….. What are you searching for?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Right now, I'm searching for candy. But other than that, I think I'm searching for peace.