GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, March 13

The Family....

Over Christmas we had Family Pictures taken. Life is never as it seems in the pictures.... But these turned out pretty nicely.

Here is my step family....Mother, Step-Dad, and 11 siblings...I grew up with these people. We look so happy and...close.


And now we add the spouses and gradchildren........yet again with the hugging. It makes us look closer. There is a line in a song somewhere that says why can't we live like we look in our family picture. The formal picture for the sitting room wall....I think it is okay....But I am grateful that right before Lukas goes on his mission we will have to take another one....that's only 10 years.... Already this picture is out of date as there was a baby born in January and one to be born next month.



This one is my favorite. These are the moments I cherish. We do have them every so often. One of the kids (I think it was Ralph) cracked a joke and the photographer caught it on camera. This is the laid back atmosphere I want to establish in my family when I have one. One of fun and love.

Now back to work........

No comments: