GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, March 27

A Day...

NOTE: Today’s thoughts are stilted and random.

I took a day today.

My moods being what they are I tend to take these every so often. Today was beautiful outside. But I made a deal with myself. If I was going to take a day, I was going to be productive. And I was. I finished unpacking (I have lived here since last August and can now officially say I am moved in). I rearranged the furniture in my bedroom to make room for the new dresser. And I cleaned. The new arrangement is nice. It is clean and new. And only took 8 hours of my day. And to top off my day I finished with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, one of our family favorites. We used to watch it on Sunday afternoons. I can sing all of the words. It brings back good memories. It was fun. The music is still soothing to the soul. The ending still makes me laugh. The dancing still causes a dreamy sigh. A highly enjoyable day.
Hopefully I can get my mind to engage for work tomorrow…..

No comments: