GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, May 7

The Goose

Today is an important day in the Hinkson Family. Today Goose turned 10. The youngest of the ‘Ours’ that makes up our “Yours, Mine, and Ours”, Goose is a kid like no other. He learned early how to hold his own in the chaos that is the Hinkson Clan. He is bright and fun with lots of energy. When he was small, he used to climb into my lap and snuggle. Even now, when I go home for a visit he crawls up into my lap, puts his arms around my neck, and tries to talk me into moving back home. Lol! He misses his big siblings that aren’t around as much any more. I am always surprised when I see the pictures on our family Wiki. This young man now plays soccer, and snowboards, and shoots guns. It is a little un-nerving for me. Lol! I know time can’t stop, and I don’t really want it to, but some days I miss the old days with the kids.

Anyway today’s blog is for The Goose. The baby of the family has made it to the double digits. But no matter how big he gets, he will always be My Goose. Happy 10th Lukas Goose. I love and miss you, more then I know how to express.

No comments: