GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, May 4

Thursday Night Soccer


Last night the plan was to go home, clean house and relax. I have not had a nice night at home all week long. Not that I am complaining, it has been a very fun week; full of activities. But, I was looking forward to a nice quiet evening in.

Boo called at the last minute to invite me to a DC United Game. I figured what the heck; I might as well try it. Apparently the Soccer people...are trying to designate Thursdays as "Soccer Night" (I guess kind of like Monday night football) so that fans know they can tune in to ESPN and catch a soccer game.



There was a mad rush to the metro only to be delayed again and again. Poor Boo was left waiting for an hour until I arrived at RFK. When we finally arrived and found our seats, I couldn’t believe our luck. They were amazing. We took tons of pictures. This one guy walks around banging a drum to help the crowd cheer. It was cool, so we took his picture too.













It was a fabulous time, with fun people and a good game. This weekend looks pretty full…Elder Scott, Spiderman 3, and a how to host a murder party with a 20’s theme! Lots of fun and I will be taking my camera everywhere. I’ll be sure to tell you all about it later!

2 comments:

Boo said...

Great post. Thanks for blogging it. Of course, my only complaint is the first photo!
Anyway, you'll just have to blog a lot about this weekend so it will move into your archives quickly. :)

Joy said...

I'm a wee bit jealous.