GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, May 25

Wahoo, Boo!

I need to more then mention the graduation last weekend. It was a big deal. I am very proud of Boo. She has worked and studied hard…so hard in fact that I rarely see her any more. Lol!

We started the celebration at a small joint in Fairfax:

The crowd was huge but it was well worth the crush. It is always interesting when you mix various social crowds and family.





























But we were all there to celebrate Boo’s achievement and so despite our differences we were there.













I got the chance to sit next to Boo’s Dad; Papa Kidd is one of the nicest men I have ever met, there is no greater compliment that I can give.

After eating our fill of Seafood we headed to the Harbour house to play games. It was fabulously fun as always.

Saturday dawned gorgeously, and saw us trekking out to George Washington for the official Graduation. Our Boo was gorgeous as usual in her cap and gown.










I was a bit sad that I had forgotten paper and a pen. I did get a few notes down (Kate always prepared with a pen ) which I will blog about another day. I found some of the things that needed to be said very helpful. To bad I wasn’t one of the ones graduating. Lol!


















Afterwards there were pictures and time just to be with friends. I had to hurry home to get ready for the evening part. We headed to the gala at GW…I wore my new favorite dress….the Brown polka dots…I am hoping some one got a good picture of it. Lol!
There was free coke, and food, and fantastic company. It will be a nice memory to add….Steph, the Queen of the Camera, took a bunch of pictures. Once they are available I’ll have to see what I can post here,

All in all it was a great way to celebrate with Boo!
Congrats Boo…You are brilliant!

1 comment:

Boo said...

You are such a sweetheart Rae. Thanks so much again, for sharing the weekend with me and my family. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
Also, thanks for the compliment in regards to my father. I love him so much and am glad you like him too.