GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, August 20

I shot the Sheriff

A couple months ago some one wrote about a BBC version of Robin Hood on one of the blogs I read. I was intrigued and immediately added season 1 to my Blockbuster Queue.

Today after dinner with Jess and riding in her new car (Yay for new cars!!!), I arrived home to find disc one had arrived.

I'm a bit of a geek.

I watched all three episodes on the dvd. Lol! Now don't get all judgemental and think I have no taste.....mespecially you Steph......slicked back ponytail indeed! I will admit some of the acting isn't all that good and the timing is off sometimes. But DUDE(!) Robin Hood is a hottie. I am glad that I have 2 seasons to look forward to. ;)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

tara said...

i just finished season 2, disc 3. season 1 is a bit campy, but fun. season 2 gets really good, and i want to be marian when i grow up!

Jessica said...

So, is it bad that I had to stop watching b/c it wasn't happy enough. I just don't want to have to think about all the bad stuff they're trying to fix in the show. And, I do love my new car! :)