GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, August 22

Writers Block........

I stare at this blank page and nothing seems to flow from my fingertips. There are things I have wanted to blog about but every time I sit down the words won't come.
Tonight I will probably hit another movie by myself. Which means that the Dark Knight is still out (I am to big of a wuss to see that one by myself. I will probably scare myself witless.) Anyone know what is playing at the theater by the Courthouse Metro?

Tomorrow I am headed out to the Green Valley Book Fair. I must admit that I am geek enough to be excited about it. Lol!

Now, since I can't think of anything else to write you get another picture
meme.....Just cuz they make me giggle.

This one was stolen from one of the McNabbers Darla! (bonus points if you know what a McNabber is....)

Here’s how this one works:
You answer each question, search that answer in Google Image Search and then post the first picture that pops up. (And really I just picked my favorite...)

Age at my next birthday: *sigh* the big 3-0



Place I’d like to travel: Scotland and Ireland.......and well Europe......and so many other places....



Favorite place: Umm....the library. Duh!


Favorite object: Books....another duh...sorry.....


Favorite color: really my favorite color is teal or aquamarinie (blue green)....but usually I just say green because there are very few places where teal looks good. LOL!

Nickname: Rae


Birthplace: Pocatello, Idaho......no potato jokes please. :)

No comments: