GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, August 12

Who am I?

I know I haven't written a real post is quite a while......I'll get around to it sometime. For now you will have to survive on fun little things I find. :)


Here's the meme:
If you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Leave a comment if you play, so I can have a peek.

The questions:

1. What is your first name? (Rachel)
2. What is your favorite food? (Food Lol!)
3. What high school did you attend? (Orem High)
4. What is your favorite color? (green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Gerard Butler No, I am not the fan of post it fame)
6. Favorite drink? (Cherry Coke)
7. Dream vacation? (I still can't make up my mind....it is either Scotland or Ireland...but the cooler picture was in Scotland so that is what you got. :P)
8. Favorite dessert? (Ice Cream Sundae)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Librarian)
10. What do you love most in life? (family)
11. One word to describe you. (Eclectic)
12. Your Flickr name. (Rae)
1. 133: SOTTS will make you jump!, 2. i can taste summer! a.k.a. childhood summer! a.k.a. childhood reminiscence! a.k.a. those were the good times!, 3. Winter at Mt Timpanogos, 4. A big bloody Samoan storm that turned gay!, 5. Gerard Butler, 6. Cherry Coke, 7. Mistycal Morning, 8. Cardamom Peanut Butter Ice Cream Brownie Sundae with Chili-Spiked Chocolate Sauce, 9. She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain 44/365, 10. "Norouz" is coming!..., 11. Spunky Eclectic: Almost solid sampler, 12. JMT Mile 37 - Rae Lakes Sunset

1 comment:

Joy said...

True story. Rae is not the author of the fabled site. I'm sure her Gerard Butler blog would be even cooler. If it existed.