GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, January 12

And we are on our way....

Wow…I guess all those years of moving has trained me for it. It only took about 2 hours for everyone to collect my things and have them delivered. There were three locations with a group of people at each location.

Group 1 was Ben and Amber who loaded up my 7 boxes of books that have been patiently waiting for me at Boo’s house. (Last night they were begging me to open them and sit down for a read…but who has the time anymore?
Group 2 was Kate Taylor, Heather Biddulph, and me. We were in charge of the boxes that have been stored at the Leeland house. I was pleased to know that I could fit them in 3 cars.
Christy Campbell kindly did double duty, loading her car with boxes at my house and then heading over to help move furniture with the final group. Group 3 were in charge of the furniture. Chris Garlick and Hugh Warren allowed me to borrow their trucks to move with, they were assisted by Christy and Perry Young. Items were loaded and delivered in about an hour…I was impressed. Once everything was unloaded we had pizza to celebrate my new house. I will take more pictures once we are settled in...right now everything is either emplty or messy. :)



Yesterday also celebrated the official anniversary of the R.A.G.S.! 2 years, it has flown by. We are now scattered to the winds. Gwen is in Salt Lake, Steph is in Missoula, Boo is in Dunn Loring, and I am now in Alexandria. Thanks to today’s technology we are no farther then a phone call or a quick IM away. I am very grateful that God has blessed me with such amazing women for my friends.

Long Live R.A.G.S.!

2 comments:

Boo said...

I love that photo of Perry. He's such a stud.

Joy said...

You should've let us know, we would've helped move ya--and store your stuff too. We have a fairly large room in the basement---maybe next time, but hopefully there'll be no next time!