GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, January 1

So the new year has arrived....

Last night we rang in 2007. The ball dropped on time square. There was kissing, not by me of course but there were others kissing. So the question that begs to be answered is……..Now what? What am I going to do with this New Year? There is a quote from one of the L.M. Montgomery books that says “Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it.”
Well today is a New Year, no mistakes and nothing but opportunities. So what do I want to accomplish?

Last night I had a good time with some friends that I know through work, but it brought on a very contemplative mood. The party was a lot of fun… Thanks Paul, Ellen, and Ben!! But once I was home, there was just me and my thoughts. So I spent the first few hours of this New Year mulling over what I want….unfortunately I have come to no conclusion.

Here are some things that I know:

In the month of Jan:
I will find a new place to live!
I will go and see an education counselor at NoVa

In the month of June:
I will go to the Gifford Family Reunion (AZ Dad’s family)
I will start the summer semester at NoVa

In the month of Nov:

I will attend the Hinkson Family Reunion (UT Dad family)

In the month of Dec:

It is requested that I go home for Christmas (Mom)

Other then that who knows what will come?

May the New Year be even better then the last!!

No comments: