GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, January 12

Per Gwen's Request....

A= Available~ Am I ever anything else?
B= Best Friend~ Margaret Elaine Thorne Zerkle.
C= Cake or pie~ Chips…yum salt.
D= Drink of choice~ Cherry Coke (or water if I am trying to be a good girl
E= Essential item you use everyday~ Laptop
F= Favorite color~ Green
G= Gummy bears or worms~ Worms!
H= Hometown~ I was born in Pocatello, ID, but I have spent the longest amount of time in Orem, UT
I= Indulgences~ popcorn made on the stove in Olive Oil topped with Lots of salt yum
J= January or February ~ neither really, there is nothing wrong with either month but I do not have a preference
K= Kids and Names~ How about I name my Kangaroos? Oh wait I don’t have any of those either
L= Life is incomplete without? ~ Relationships and Books…Maybe books should come first?
M= Marriage date~ the end of never?
N= Number of siblings~ 15: 1 brother, 2 sisters, 4 step-brothers, 1 step sister, 3 half brothers, 3 half sisters…oh and 6 in-laws so far. But really it’s all just family….
O= Oranges or apples~ Apples with Cheese!
P= Phobias or Fears~ the dark, needles, and the dentist. If I ever met up with a dentist carrying a needle in the dark I think I would die of fright!
Q= Favorite Quote~
"People become librarians because they know too much….. Librarians rule. And they will kick the crap out of anyone who says otherwise.” Librarianavengers.org
R= Reason to smile~ I have a new home….and I might get to sleep on Sunday 
S= Season~ Spring or Fall…Who can choose?
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ The Professor, Tara, Kim
U= Unknown fact about me~ I have a temper.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ I like all vegetables I think….At least I can’t think of one I don’t like
W= Worst habit~ I spend too much time between the pages of books.
X= X-rays~ my teeth have been x-rayed and my right hand I broke the pinkie knuckle twice.
Y= Your favorite food~ Currently Lamb Korma…but sushi rolls, lasagna, enchiladas, and a bunch of other things are high on the list too
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Gemini

No comments: