GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, January 10

A new house....

Tonight is my last night as a vagabond. It has been a very pleasant to know that I am actually going to have my own living space in less then 24 hours. Unfortunately, I am working tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Lol! I never do things the easy way.

For those that want to know the details….

I will be living in a fabulous area that is within walking distance of the metro. My boss is less then a mile away, she is very excited. Lol! The house is amazing; I will post pictures when I have some. I haven’t really had time to get any yet. I haven’t really had time to do anything; but that is beside the point. There will be three other girls in the house, each with their own room. We are still working out the furniture, but we have my crappy love seat and the dining set from one of the other girls. That about covers it, I can't think of anythign else right now. If you want more then you’ll have to ask questions. Or just come by and see the place yourself. Visitors are always welcome!

I have mixed feelings about this move. While I love to move, and have done frequently in the last two years, I have always stayed with in my current ward (congregation). I like my ward, I am comfortable there. I am sure there is a joke there somewhere. But I am slightly nervous about the new ward. I have to do the whole new member thing again, they will make me stand up in classes and introduce myself. I hate that. It is slightly difficult to fade into the background when you are introducing yourself to the room.

And yet …. I have a place to live, and I am moving!!! Bring it on…

No comments: