GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, January 14

My Favorite Moment

As I recall, I posted in my Christmas recap that one of my favorite moments was watching my brother fall asleep while rocking his daughter. I can’t explain why it was so cool to watch.

My big sister was able to capture the moment on film:

It looks like quite the peaceful scene, which is completely contradictory to the chaos that actually surrounded the pair:

This is a moment I would like to remember. I am really proud of my brother. I think he is turning into a wonderful Daddy.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Men holding children are some of the most tender images I've ever beheld. There's something about seeing a pair of strong hands and arms hold something so vulnerable. I seem to be surrounded by these lately. Thanks for sharing. I am sure he will be a terrific dad.