GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, April 24

I have been thinking a lot lately.

*Gasp!* *Ack!*
Thinking....oh no! The shock! The horror!

There is a lot that is going on in my life. I just can’t blog any of it. Everything just solidifies my sever dislike of confrontation. Thanks to my upbringing I have been trained well. I learned a long time ago to deal with facts and only facts (thanks Ralph!). I know that I am to handle situations in a logical manner with out emotion; to wait until I am calm to respond to aggravating communications.

That being said, when this is all over, you can expect a venting blog entry or two describing the various dramas that surround me in an illogical and emotional manner!

Until then, you’ll just have to survive on the quizzes and music videos I post. Sorry!

So, here is another shameless plug for Yahoo Launchcast! Heard in my office today:





I mean really, where else do those songs get put on the same playlist? I LOVE music!!

No comments: