GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, April 18

Silly Ol' Bear

I find this interesting for many reasons but the 2 most obvious ones are:
  1. When I was younger I was taught to use the name "Pooh Bear" as an insult. He is a bear stuffed with fluff...as in he had no brain.
  2. I think I am a bit more of a worry wort then described here. Lol!
That aside....I really like the quote from pooh.....maybe that is why Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.

Happy Friday Y'all. I'll blog later with info about the trip to Hairspray with Jess last night!


Your Score: Pooh


You scored 11 Ego, 13 Anxiety, and 14 Agency!




"What do you like doing best in the world, Pooh?"

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best?" and then he had
to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very
good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to
eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know
what it was called.

You scored as Pooh!

ABOUT POOH: Pooh is a bear of Very Little Brain but quite a lot of heart. He enjoys the simple things in life, like visiting friends (in time for lunch), counting honey pots, and going for nice walks. He is a steadfast and loyal friend, and is often much brighter than he thinks he is.

WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOU: You are a positive and calm sort of person, and you tend to go with the flow. When things go wrong, you generally find the most practical solution and put things right, with very little worry or fuss. You are a rock that your friends can lean on in times of trouble.

Your attitude towards life is very Zen. You appreciate the small things in life, while still managing not to sweat the small stuff. Your biggest flaw is your tendency to underestimate yourself. You are actually much smarter and more capable than you think you are.




Link: The Deep and Meaningful Winnie-The-Pooh Character Test written by wolfcaroling on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(wolfcaroling)

1 comment:

Amy said...

It told me that I'm tigger but I don't agree. I'm just not that bouncy.

I hope you have fun at lunch.