GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, April 25

To explain the slightly lost look on my face.......




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all.
You're open to learning you're wrong.


You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive.
You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.


Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)

You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma



Thanks to good friends and evening walking! I survived another day.
I even got up the gumption to try a club sandwich! HA! I ate something that had cold meat, mayo, and mustard. I know! I can see the shock and awe on so many faces. But the bread was just so good and it was homemade, and about the size of my head. How could I not try it. It was good, thanks Code Monkey!

No comments: