GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, December 13

Today is better. I made it to work. But I am still wallowing......never fear I am not going to unload again today. I have neither the time nor the desire.

But I have good news. A friend is engaged! How exciting is that. My brother's baby is due in a month. One of my other brothers just had the ultra sound and their baby girl will be born in April or May. We are getting Family pictures for Christmas(not sure if this is good news or not, could just be a battle waiting to happen) And for the First time in 6 years my entire family will be together for Christmas. Yet again this is both good and bad news. But I am focusing on the positive today.

I am reading a book called A Thomas Jefferson Education and have been struck yet again how much I desire to be a teacher. I know I could not do this as my patience level is not at the level required for such a position. Once I figured that was not a possibility I decided to be a librarian. What is more fun then spending your day among stacks of books. Today a friend suggested a librarian at an elementary school. Even the thought brought a smile to my face. Maybe I don't need my masters in Library Science. Maybe I just need to find what I need to be an elementary school librarian. I think I could be a good one. Not to stressful and full of children that I can send home at the end of the day. Lol!

Will I ever grow up enough to find a career? Who knows?

No comments: